CyberReef Partners With Carahsoft to Bring Mobile Security Solutions to Public Sector
Powerful Cloud-Based Management Solutions Now Available to the Government to Secure Devices and Optimize Data Use
We are excited to announce that CyberReef has partnered with Carahsoft Technology Corp., a government IT solutions provider based in Reston, Virginia. The partnership extends CyberReef’s mobile security and management solutions to the public sector. Under the agreement, Carahsoft will serve as CyberReef’s Master Government Aggregator™, making CyberReef’s solutions available through Carahsoft’s NASA Solutions including:
- Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) V contracts
- National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) ValuePoint cooperative purchasing contract
- Other Carahsoft partners.
CyberReef CEO Hilton Nicholson commented:
“We are pleased to partner with Carahsoft to bring our cloud-based mobile security and data use management services for smartphones, tablets and IoT devices to local, state and federal governments. We look forward to teaming with Carahsoft to expand CyberReef’s presence in the public sector marketplace. Our solutions offer better protection of our government customers’ cellular data from any and all cyberattacks, while allowing users full control over their mobile network usage.”
CyberReef’s suite of customer-centric solutions supports all devices on cellular networks; each user is fully in control and protected on CyberReef’s multi-carrier platform. Local, state and federal governments and educational institutions can now take advantage of the following cloud-based mobile data services:
- Secure Bandwidth Management: A secure web filter designed to reduce mobile data consumption. The filter provides complete visibility and control of all mobile data usage. A secure, private mobile network protects users from network threats and vulnerabilities.
- Kids Internet Defense Service (KIDS): A cellular modem that allows students to freely and securely access the Internet through their education system. KIDS provides secure Children’s Internet Protect Act (CIPA) filtering for grades K-12.
- Private Networking Plus: A secure data networking and bandwidth management service that allows users to route mobile traffic over a private network through a private IP address.
- UptimePlus: An unlimited secure wireless failover solution with web filtering to reduce data consumption.
Harjeet Khalsa, Sales Manager at Carahsoft, praised the new partnership saying,
“With the increased need for distance learning and working in today’s environment, Carahsoft is pleased to expand our mobile networks solution portfolio with the addition of CyberReef’s solutions, which will help the public sector achieve a safe remote work environment. We look forward to teaming with CyberReef and our reseller partners to bring these dynamic, multi-cloud based mobile security and management solutions to the public sector to enable our customers to secure their devices against threats. CyberReef is also a ServiceNow certified app, expanding Carahsoft’s application suite for the ServiceNow platform.”
CyberReef’s software, hardware, and services are available through Carahsoft’s SEWP V contracts NNG15SC03B and NNG15SC27B and NASPO ValuePoint cooperative purchasing contract. For more information, contact the CyberReef team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (318) 497-7230, or Carahsoft at (703) 230-7455 or ServiceNowISVs@carahsoft.com.